Friday 18 April 2014

GOOD FRIDAY OOTD







I'm probably the world's most awkward photo subject, I just never know what to do with my arms. Or legs. Or face. I guess it's pretty mandatory to have outfit posts, so here goes nothing! 

It's Good Friday and I've spent the day freckling, eating ice lollies and taking the dog for a walk. I wish every weekend was a four day bank holiday, it's been so so chilled! 

Definitely a casual outfit today, premiering my new Topshop mom jeans with frayed ankles - I'm obsessed. I've always worn skinny jeans, and I mean always. This is my (ever) first venture into baggy, boyfriend-y, mom jeans and now there's no going back and I've got my eye on another three pairs.. Oops.

Happy Easter guys!



Jeans - Topshop 
Top - American Apparel
Sliders - Adidas 

No comments:

Post a Comment