Thursday 5 June 2014

CYPRUS

I wish I didn't have such fair skin because I'm such a sun child. Which almost always results in severely painful burns after every sunny holiday. And skiing ones too - never have I ever burnt my entire neck before a skiing holiday... 



But this year I've decided to stop attempting a tan (not gonna happen) and use factor 30 properly. I bought Garnier Ambre Solaire 'Golden Protect' hoping it'd give me a nice, golden sort of glow. Instead it made my skin glittery, so I looked like an albino fairy all week - loved it - and I didn't get burnt once!

We went to northern Cyprus for 10 days and had pretty much the best time ever being total tourists and looking at old stones and baby donkeys. I've nothing more interesting to post so here's some photos we took and what I wore in the 30 degree sun (sob) including my amazing Cheap Monday sunglasses and black leather Birks which I didn't take off all week...















 Back to scanning lastminute.com from work while it rains and pours outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment