Monday 1 September 2014

Wednesday Wishlist


Because why not further your plaid shirt collection with a seasonal flannel dress? Clueless yellow and black is everything.

I've been searching for the perfect camel coat EVERYWHERE, and while it's not yet freezing outside, this blazer like style looks perfect for the new season. 

I'll never not want every pair of Vagabond boots. These are my current favourites!

I'm determined to experiment with longer lengths and layers this season and this dress is perfect!

See my prior post on my obsession with fine jewellery, this fits riiight into my collection!

They're gold and pretty and you can never have too many stackable rings right?

It just looks so comfortable and oversized and can be paired with pretty much anything. 
So much better then double denim-ing.

Simply because I've had this album on repeat for months, and my vinyl player that I got for my 21st is my favourite toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment