Monday 14 March 2016

OOTD | Worker boots







Top - Zara (similar) | Trousers - Zara (similar)Boots - Aldo

There's something so classic about paring navy and black together, that I can't quite understand why fashion magazines and moguls seem to hold the opinion that it's a massive no-no. But whatevs. I think it's maybe my favourite colour combination.
I bought these Turek boots especially for New York, anticipating it to be freezing cold and snowing. My weather forecast couldn't have been more wrong, but they still served me well in terms of comfortability when walking hundreds of blocks. They're shearling lined and have a really great cushioned rubber sole that kind of moulds to your foot. They're also so minimally cool and go with pretty much everything I own. I have wanted a pair of flat, pull-on style boots for so long and these just tick every box for me.
They're still on sale from Aldo, by the way...

1 comment:

  1. Hand bag Collection Easily carry your money safe in your hands with beautifully structured Hand bag Collection

    ReplyDelete