Tuesday 22 September 2015

A headscarf is a girl's best friend...











Top : Uniqlo
Jeans : Topshop (similar here)
Headscarf : Oxfam
Earrings : Topshop sale

This headscarf has been my saviour this summer. Not only did I wear it as an actual scarf throughout Glastonbury, to shield my shoulders from the sun, but also in my hair, pretty much every day. I never know what to do with my hair, I've never been interested in learning how to style, curl or whatever it. Most of the time it's scragged up in a top knot anyway, so at least a headscarf makes it a little bit more exciting! I bought this from an Oxfam festival stall - who have a very, very good range of scarves. I interned at Oxfam for six months, and their vintage scarf section was my absolute favourite!

I've been a bad blogger again, but I've been so getting a job that I had to put blogging on the back burner for a while! Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll get back into it, and with a little bit more of an income, I can actually spend a bit of money on updating my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment