Wednesday 11 November 2015

Boot season


It's finally boot season! My collection of black leather boots has steadily grown over the past couple of years, but there's always, always room for more. Rather than going for the standard Chelsea boot, or plain chunky heeled type; this year I'm after a pair with a little bit of something different. I've compiled this list of a few I've found that tick every box for me...

ASOS can do no wrong in my opinion. I think we can all agree that their shoe section is a delight all year round. On my nightly 'new in' browse I noticed this pair. The seventies heel is something I'm obsessed with right now - I literally can't get enough of flared everything - it's starting to become a problem...

via Brantano
I've wanted a pair of metallic silver boots for the longest time, but I've never actually found a pair I love. These have the perfect combination of pointed toe and silver heel that I need in my life! The heel is just the right height for everyday wearability too. I also love their slight western shape, that isn't overly 'cowboy boot'.

via Brantano
I always end up trawling round Clarks with my desert boot obsessed boyfriend, and can quite honestly say I have never seen a pair of shoes that I actually wanted for myself. Until now! Who'd have thunk it ey. That suede panel is everything and the high rise makes them slightly different to most of my other ankle boots. I find myself either going for higher rise boots or incredibly low ones, purely because they're not something you see everywhere! Perfecto.

I've had my eye on these beauties for a while. They're the priciest of the lot, but totally worth the splurge in my opinion. I've seen a few similar styles with an elastic strap over the foot, but none quite appeal as much as these ones from COS! Definitely a Christmas List number.

So there you have it. I hope you're all now happily staring at shoes on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment