Friday 15 January 2016

My Etsy finds

From time to time I spend a good three hours browsing through all that Etsy has to offer and falling in love with hand made, unique ceramics, wall hangings and pretty much everything else. With every intention of moving out by March at the absolute latest, I'm beyond excited to find somewhere to live and get my interior design on. 

I work for H&M Home and my life and brain has been turned into homeware and soft furnishing mush in the last few months; so much so, I'd now rather buy myself a cushion than a pair of shoes.

Whenever I look at interiors, I'm always heartbreakingly torn. Between wanting to go completely OTT Moroccan - with textures and prints and ceramics and a lot of blues and oranges. Mainly because when I went to Morocco, age 18, I fell in love with the country. I came home and decorated my bedroom with bright orange walls. Seriously. The other option is white and minimal with dark oak furniture and fringed wall hangings a la Californian desert. I can already see wherever we end up being turned into an eclectic mess of trends and colours due to my indecisiveness. 

I'm always bowled over by the creativity and talent available on Etsy - my love list is huage - and so have linked all my current favourite things below!

Modern Desert Print  Archival Print - Geometric Southwest Art - 8"x10", 5"x7", 9"x12" or 11"x14"

$18

Jungle Alchemy Digital Print Tiger Cushion with Blue Pom Pom Trim and Linen Reverse


Cork + Wood Bowl

$48



$50

$45

Copper Raw Wall Clock

$88.46

Palms Leaves Designer Pillow Cover lumbar Accent Cushion aloe emerald resort summer banana modern tropical beverly hills martinique green

$38


$2,990.00 (ha - I did say this was a wishlist right... one day)

So, there you have it. My bank account is currently preparing to take a hammering in the very near future. If funds would allow it, I would only buy from independent sellers because there's so much variety, and also because for me, it's so, so important to support small businesses and creatives!


**Yeah, I do realise the prices are in dollars - but I can't for the life of me work out how to change my Etsy to show in GBP!

No comments:

Post a Comment