Tuesday 30 December 2014

What I Wore : Brussels Day 3




We stayed at Hotel Bloom, in a superior king room which we found at an amazing last minute price on Booking.com. It's a boutique style hotel with completely individual rooms - each has a mural painted by a different artist from a different city from around the world. Ours was an Irish painter who had created a beautiful, pink scene with a woman stood in the corner, supposedly emulating Spring. The decor of the rooms are seriously cool AND you even get a full blown coffee machine to yourself! I would recommend staying in Hotel Bloom a million times over and if I ever go back to Brussels, I'd most definitely stay here again!

We went out for a meal on our last night to an Italian style restaurant called Drug Opera. The buildings of Brussels are beautiful and all at least three storys high, which means the interiors of restaurants and bars have mezzanine style balcony's and staircases overlooking the lower floors. Because it was Christmas time, everywhere was covered in twinkling fairy lights and it was maaagical.

I wore this amazing yet irritatingly itchy jumper dress from H&M which I want to wear every single day of my life. For £14.99 I can kind of deal with scratching my neck off everytime I do wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment