Tuesday 10 February 2015

What I Wore :










Waistcoat : Next
Polo Neck : M&S
Jeans : ASOS
Boots : Vagabond

Yeah I'm totally aware that I'm wearing a waistcoat. But with good reason! 

Walking past Zara in the Trafford Centre the other night, I couldn't help but notice the increeeeedible new season window displays. The item that had taken center space was nothing other that the most beautiful black velvet embroidered waist coat. It was love at first sight. Yet, I knew we could never be together. The reason? The £69.99 price tag. 

So instead, I went home and cried for my long lost waistcoat. And then - as if by magic - my mum decided to have a clear out. And what should be on top of the pile, other than this woolen beauty! 

Admittedly, it's not as delicately bohemian-chic as the Zara one, but it's totallllly 70s and I think I'm going to try and find a way to work it into everything that I wear for the next month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment