Wednesday 11 March 2015

What I Wore :









Jumper : H&M
Sweats : Zara
Trainers : Vans
Necklace : River Island

I seem to find myself more and more inclined to buy and wear clothes that could potentially just be loungewear. When it comes to comfort, these pants are everything. I couldn't believe my luck when I found them in the Zara sale after lusting after them for weeks!

I just signed up for my graduation ceremony. It's getting all too real! Soon, I'll no longer be a student spending most days lying in bed watching Netflix and most nights drinking £3 wine with my friends. And that's the most depressing thought I've had all week. The last four years of my life have flown by way too quickly and I don't feel ready to be a grown up with a sensible 9-5 just yet...

On a final note - because I don't really have anything else to say - is anyone else ashamedly obsessed with Ayo by Chris Brown? It reminds me of lil Bow-Wow (remember him?!) about 10 years ago. I don't even know. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment