Monday 9 March 2015

What I Wore :









Shirt : Monki
Jeans : Primark
Boots : ASOS
Necklace : Glastonbury

I have a thing for boots. In fact, I pride myself on my boot collection. These are the sassiest of my boots and I wear them when I feel indifferent to what I've just thrown on... As for the shirt, I've owned this for about four years and only recently has it become a staple in my wardrobe. At one point I felt like I was off to work in a lab everytime I wore it, but recently it just seems to work so much better with the rest of my wardrobe. I love uncovering a piece of clothing's full potential!

I got my results back from university on friday, for both my case study and my feasibility report on what I'm going to do for my major project and was completely surprised with two lots of 2:1s! I also received news that I actually did ok in my H&M interview and I've been offered a trial shift - I don't know which I'm happier about! So after a weekend spent doing nothing in celebration I feel ready to embrace this last project and really do as well as I possibly can...

No comments:

Post a Comment