Friday 12 June 2015

Embroidery :



When I made my New Year resolution to find and stick to a hobby I was incredibly doubtful that it would happen. I'm the type of person who gets really excited by something, only to get bored and give up on the idea within a week. I'm surprised I've stuck with this blog for so long!

Anyway, back to my point.

I said when I posted my first hoop that I'd feature more of my designs on here. So here's one I made earlier! Well, a week or two ago. It's a snake, in dedication to my baby cornsnake Kovu. Who isn't actually a baby anymore, he's almost two... Where does the time go?!

I feel like blogging has been kind of put on the back burner at the moment. Finishing uni, moving home, looking for jobs and having a boyfriend who works full time - and can't take photos of me everyday anymore - makes the blogger life difficult. I have a few ideas in mind as to what I want to post up on here but I need to have a solid plan in place as to a time scale first! 

So, bear with me. I'll be back soon - pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment