Tuesday 26 January 2016

OOTD | The best thing about co-ords part 1








Sweatshirt - Zara (similar here)
Jeans - Topshop (similar here)
Boots - ASOS

What uppppppp. I got a new camera!
And until I figure out how to use all of the manual settings of said camera, you'll just have to deal with my hideously vampirish fair skin glowing at you.
Also, I know this is titled something to do with co-ords and quite obviously I'm not wearing a co-ord, but hopefully the theme will become apparent in my next post (or two). So bare/bear with me.
My main aim for 2016 is to cut down on the sheer amount clothes I own. And so to help me on that journey I am going to try my best throughout the year to document how a small amount of good quality items can achieve a fair few different looks. And in the process, finetune the mess that is my wardrobe. That's if I can stop buying things in one of every colour!
In true terrible blogger style, this actual co-ord isn't available anymore (neither are the jeans - online anyway). So instead, I've linked some some snazzy Zara two-pieces for the new season here and here! You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment