Thursday 11 February 2016

New in | The pink trainers dreams are made of


Jeans - Zara (similar)
Trainers - Puma via Urban Outfitters (only available in purple & grey now!)

Sometimes - as I'm pretty much sure 100% of everybody else who shops at Urban Outfitters does - I buy things purely because they're really, really pretty. But, as I think I've mentioned before, I am not a 'pink' person. Lately however, I find myself gravitationally pulled towards anything powder pink in any shop I seem to be in. I bought these Puma's in a incredibly spontaneously "well, they've only got my size left so it must be a sign" type moment. Don't get me wrong. I live in trainers. Always have, always will. But pink trainers? I own a pair of baby pink leather Stan Smith's that I wore to death aged 14. But Puma's are just so sporty and I am just so not-sporty...

I bought these in the first week of January and only this week have I braved trying them on - let alone wearing them out of the house. But then again, why shouldn't I wear something a little out of my comfort zone once in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment