Thursday 31 March 2016

COS sale picks


Patch Pocket Dress | V Neck Shirt | Rounded Sleeve Jumper | Cropped Knit Jumper 

Pink is taking over my life. It started innocently enough. A nude nail varnish. Blush pink trainers. I now own more pink than I ever have in my life so far. I never thought salmon pink would grace my wardrobe, but boy, I couldn't have been more wrong. I've never actually bought from COS before, only ooh-ed and ahh-ed over their website. I thought it was probably time to take the plunge!
As I work at H&M, I get the glorious, glorious privilege of staff discount - at not only H&M, but COS and many other of my absolute fave brands, which makes sales that little bit more enjoyable. So I may, or may not have purchased half of this wishlist already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment