Sunday 15 June 2014

RIPPED KNEES

Having just got back from a lovely long weekend in Huddersfield - moving out of this year's student house, sitting on the skatepark, getting drunk on £3 wine and watching the football - I arrived to a pile of newness on my bedroom floor...



I was worrying these jeans wouldn't fit - I have super short legs and no waist - so denim never seems to sit right. But apart from the rips missing my knees by a couple of inches they're perfect, well comfy too! They're the ASOS Farleigh jeans in washed black, and in the sale for £28.50 at the moment!

The cropped sweater is from Nasty Gal and I'm a little bit in love. Apart from the totally open back which makes wearing a bra difficult, it's so pretty and comfy and makes dreary days like today a little more sunnier.





I'm off to Hungary next weekend for my cousin's confirmation - can't wait to take my camera round Budapest, it's one of my favourite cities in the world!


Jeans - ASOS
Crop - Nasty Gal
Birkenstocks - Office

No comments:

Post a Comment