Sunday 8 June 2014

MONKI STYLE

*So it seems I like to hold onto my hair for dear life while being photographed - world's most awkward person right here...

I love Monki. If I could create my own brand and design my own clothes they would probably resonate Monki's. And like everybody else seems to be at the moment I'm totally obsessed with two pieces.



This pajama style blouse and shorts is a little different from the bog standard vest and shorts combo... It's made from a really lightweight poly satin and it looks fabulousss buttoned up or with a tee underneath... Oh and my butterfly clips make me feel 7 again!






Hopefully this weather will stick around for a bit and let me get some wear out of this two piece!


Blouse & shorts - Monki
Tee - H&M
Birkenstocks - Office

No comments:

Post a Comment