Thursday 30 July 2015

Come on Barbie, let's go safari











Shirt : Charity shop
Trousers : Topshop
Trainers : Vans
Necklace : Primark
Watch : Timex

I think I might save up and buy a digital camera. The difference in lighting for each of my outfit posts makes me want to go and sit in a corner and stare at the wall for a while.

Let me be the first to say, pink is not my colour. I don't ever remember being dressed in pink as a kid and I certainly steered away from the sickly shade during my teenage years. So I even managed to surprise myself when I picked this shirt up in a charity shop and took it home to wear on the regular. I could make all the excuses in the world for that decision, but in all honesty - it just goes with literally everything.

These trews I picked up during a frantic pre-interview spree. I've been after something with a D ring fastening for while (lol at using trouser terminology). Whilst I adore them and they're so beautifully comfy, they are the stark opposite to my horribly pink shirt, as they go with literally nothing else I own.

I'm off to Dublin tomorrow! I'm super, super excited to see everything the Republic of Ireland's capital city has to offer. Even if it is supposed to rain, all weekend... If anyone has been, or even lives there and has any tips, I'd be much obliged!

No comments:

Post a Comment