Monday 3 August 2015

Racing stripes










Top : Topshop
Skirt : Primark
Trainers : Vans

I can't remember the last time I properly went shopping. Sure, this tee and the trousers in my last post are new in, but with one of those being an essential necessity, and the other a relatively cheap, impulse purchase - there is nothing else new about my wardrobe. 

For this reason I'm finding it difficult to keep up with blogging. I keep reading these amazing posts featuring all sorts of amazing new clothes that I would absolutely love to own. Trends move at lightning speed, and as soon as you've bought into one, it's on to the next one... I simply don't have the money to keep on top of it! I feel like fashion has become sort of a race - who can be the first to adopt a tend and make it work - and while in some ways I'd love to be a part of that, in others I just don't think it's worth it. For starters, I don't think I could give up booking holidays, gigs or festivals in place of clothes! Fair play to those who can afford it all, but realistically, who can?

No comments:

Post a Comment