Monday 29 December 2014

What I Wore : Brussels Day 2





I've been searching for the perfect camel coloured roll neck jumper for so long before finding this one from Gap at the back of my mum's wardrobe. Apparently it itches. I think not. Therefore it's now mine and I absolutely adore it. I always end up pairing it with my flares - which are my favourite jeans in the entire world. Add some hoop earrings and you have total unintentional seventies vibez. 

We traveled up to Bruges on our second morning to explore their Christmas markets. It's honestly one of the most beautiful places I've been. The multicoloured buildings and little cobbled streets were covered in Christmas decs and there was even a real-life nativity parade featuring a brass band, a few sheep, horses and a donkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment