Monday 10 August 2015

Ray Bens






Top : Missguided
Trousers : Urban Outfitters
Trainers : Vans
Rucksack : Market bargain

A quick outfit post today! I've been roaming around my house looking for backdrops that aren't green. Without much luck. We have a lot of garden. And a green garage door. I was getting a bit sick of the great outdoors backdrop - too much going on! I'm trying to keep on top of this blogging lark too, with more regular outfit posts coming your way. You lucky sods.

Anyway. How fan-bloody-tastic are these sunglasses?! I've been after a pair of Ray Ban's for a loong time. So when I found these babies in a Cypriot supermarket for a whopping 19 lira (about £5) I ran with them to the till. They're one of the best dupes I've seen! I always see loads of fakes abroad with the tag 'Ray Ben', which always makes me laugh. Luckily, the spelling on these is impeccable. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment