Thursday 15 January 2015

Top 5 :


There is nothing I hate more than a sale. I always subconsciously find myself adding item after item to in my online shopping basket before I give myself a bit of a talking to. Do I really want this? Would I pay full price for it? The answer is usually no. Why not save the money to put towards something I really want?

Don't get me wrong, there's no better feeling then finding out the item you've been drooling over for the last two months has 50% off, and there's always one store's sale I do check religiously. If you've not already guessed, that store is Zara. I even braved real-life shopping to see what was left in store!

So that being said, this week's top 5 is a mixture of seriously beautiful new collection and a few old favourites that I'm tempted to splurge on now they're on sale...

Hand Embroidered Velvet Dress : I don't even think this needs a description. Just look at it.

Velvet Blazer : For some reason everything I want right now is either velvet or leather. Not sure how that would look as a daily ensemble. This whole three piece of blazer, cami and trousers are everything I need right now.

Black Ribbed Sweater : Take a good look at that hemline and tell me you don't want to wear that everyday...

Leather Jacket : I can't even choose a favourite out of these five items. Wait, yes I can. This. It's the perfect leather.

Bronze Boots : Another sale item I've had my eye on for a while! Just waiting for the price to drop a little futher... They'd make a nice change from the seventeen pairs of black boots I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment