Wednesday 25 March 2015

What I Wore :









Shirt : Pop Boutique
Jeans : ASOS
Shoes : Vagabond
Jewellery : H&M

I forgot I had this shirt, until my housemate returned it to me the other day after having borrowed it for a party about two years ago. To be quite honest I think this is the first time I've even worn it myself... The collar is a bit too big for my liking, but that can be ignored in favour of the gingham print and the oversized fit! I also really like the western embroidery detail on the shoulders which I don't think I've noticed before.

It feels weird that it's nearly Easter and that in about 8 weeks time I will have handed in my last part of my final project and my time at university will be over. I still haven't figured out how I feel about that. Part of me is so excited to grow up and do things like travel and get a job that lets me buy things from ASOS on the regular, but another part of me is totally depressed that arguably the best four years of my life are over... Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment