Tuesday 10 March 2015

What I Wore :










Top : Primark
Trousers : H&M
Trainers : Vans
Jewelry : Primark

I have the world's worst headache right now and I can actually feel squeezing my skull and throbbing at my temples. So, instead of thinking of something witty to talk about or ranting about something or another, I'm just going to let you appreciate the awful quality of the lighting on these photos - white is a serious pain in the ass to match up. 

My wardrobe is slowly become more and more based around neutrals. Black, white, navy, grey and various shades of brown have now overtaken my penchant for 'oh that's cool' pieces. I'm pretty happy with how my style has evolved over the last year and I feel more confident just throwing something on, without too much advance planning. I care less about fleeting trends than I ever have and I'd much rather wear something from two seaons ago if I know it fits well and I'll feel comfortable in it. I think everything wrong about society stems from gluttonous consumer habits and the media constantly feeding it with bull shit ideals on how we should all live our lives. If you wanna wear sweatpants, wear sweatpants.

Well, that turned into a rant quickly. My bad! Does anyone even agree with this sentiment or is it just my brain reacting to this headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment