Thursday 19 March 2015

What I Wore :










Top : GAP
Cardigan : Monki
Jeans : Primark
Trainers : Vans

I know, I know, Netflix is usually at the centre of each of my posts but as sad as it is, that's pretty much how I spend most days... I watched Nymphomaniac part one last night - which is seriously good. It's quite uncomfortable viewing in parts but Lars Von Trier is a genius at film. It even made me cry at the very end, which is something I never do at films!

Anyway, onto this outfit... I bought this kimono type cardigan from Monki a while back and tend to just wear it as a dressing gown because it's so damn comfy! I value that factor above all when getting dressed every day. If I'm not comfortable with what I'm wearing, what's the point? Why walk around it the highest of heels if you're just going to moan about have sore feet? Just put some trainers on and have a better time of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment